This sounds amusing but yes travel brands are utilizing the power of social media to bring in leads and expand their business. Off-late social media is attracting users towards travel brands or agency pages where the whole agenda and framework is set up to turn ‘looker of deals into a booker of deals’.
Travel Sites are working hard to make their hold in the field of social media marketing. Strategies listed below can be utilized by travel brands to grow their online reputation and enhance their trade.
- Travelling is a social experience in all senses, thus creating a page or community where people and specifically your users or prospective buyers can communicate directly with you is important.
- This platform serves to be base where people interact with you and even discuss among themselves about places that they have visited, opening up possibilities for new leads who might get interested in certain places while discussing. Learning about some new destination where one has not been before also creates curiosity which is surely going to support your intention.
- Writing blogs about places and destinations and mainly focusing on the ones which your brand benefits the most and then later posting them on your company websites and social networks page also helps.
- Sharing videos and pictures arouses the curiosity of the beholder and attracts prospective leads.
- Games and applications are other ways to pull in prospective customers. Creating simple and user friendly games and apps which educate and describe about travel destinations creates customer awareness and willingness to visit those places around the globe.
- Travel brands can even think of leveraging the community dynamics by asking people to post in relevant content, ideas and reviews about their experience with the brand and their services and many more such things which brings the company into a positive light and helps in building up customer trust and also influencing the site lookers.
Social Media is fast growing its influence on people and its one of most quick, easy-on-pocket, transparent and relevant way of advertising your brand. The time when the travel industry and people are going to realize the sales and efficiency prospects respectively is not far away.