When was the last time you checked your website/blog ranking, don’t be surprised if you suddenly see your website/blog traffic going down. Wondering Why? Well it’s the Panda effect. Still no clue what I am taking, well Google recently changed it’s search results ranking algorithm. The change was made to return higher quality sites at the end of your search and removing any low quality sites, this was called as Google Panda effect. Google Panda was built through an algorithm update that used artificial intelligence and measures or analyzes websites in a way than it was done previously. There was a team that rated thousands of websites based on quality, design, speed and whether or not they would return to the website. The significant difference between Panda and previous algorithms is that Google Panda appears to impact an entire site’s ranking or specific section, rather than just the individual pages on a site. Don’t panic we have got the answers for you on how to overcome the Panda effect for your website/Blogs.
- Content is the key differentiator to avoid the Panda effect, focus on original content do not copy and paste it.
- Make your website/blog user friendly place the ads properly do not make it irritating for the user.
- Check the comments on your blog, make sure that it is not copy and pasted from some other site and the URLS with the comments is from high quality websites and not from low quality sites.
- Review the content on your blogs or websites and remove the stuff which is unwanted or edit it and make it relevant. Make use of Google Analytics to find out you top and poor posts.
- Use Social Platforms such as Twitter and Facebook to promote your websites/blogs.
- Optimize your websites by using Google webmaster tool.
- Improve the speed or page load time for your website/blog.
- Ensure that the track backs to your website are from top quality sites and not low quality sites as Panda will remove all low content based sites.
These tips should help you with Google Panda effect. If you have any more updates please feel free to comment and help us with the Panda effect.